Sunday, June 15, 2008

Baby Steps

Well...as previously reported, I had been forgetting to use my brand-new reusable bags from Wal-Mart.

Friday night, though, I turned the corner. Steve and I dashed down to WM for a couple of frozen pizzas and remembered to carry the bag into the store!

Of course, when we were at the self-checkout, I almost forgot to use it! We had to take the pizzas out of the plastic bag and put them in the reusable bag, thus confusing the computerized checker as to whether our items were bagged or not...but it was worth it.

Another baby step...since my hair is so thick, I also decided this morning to turn the shower off while I soaped and washed my hair, and it worked well. For some reason, I got a little dizzy when the water was off so I just grabbed onto the grab bar.

I'll keep doing it!

No comments: